Steps to setting your utility service:
- Must complete Utility Agreement in person
- Need registration from 9-1-1 office
- Photo identification
- Connection fee
- Water ($50)
- Gas ($50-owner; $100-rental)
- CALL BEFORE YOU DIG!!! Failure to do so at least 72 hours prior to digging may result in penalties and fines.
- Other charges will apply for installation of new service meters. (cost of material to run lines and meter set fees)
- Household garbage fees are charged for town residents ($5.25/month). Collected every Wednesday morning.
- Alw ays check for burn bans before burning brush, leaves, etc.
To report problems with utility service, please call City Hall (662-223-4405).